Danish commas made easy!
Do you find the Danish comma rules tricky? Then Kommaforslag can help!
This program will add missing commas in your Danish texts and offer advice on superfluous ones as well. Kommaforslag classifies comma errors into over 30 different categories, and can therefore provide targeted explanations and examples for each suggestion. In addition, explanations are also available for most existing, correct commas. For more information on comma types and errors, please see our Danish comma manual.
A colour scheme is used to distinguish between obligatory and optional commas, and it is possible to hide the latter, of so desired. This also allows the distinction between "Nyt komma" and "Grammatisk komma", two Danish punctuation conventions that mostly differ in whether or not subclauses get an opening comma.
- Det kan være farligt Before subclausesfor når der er pålandsvindAfter subclausesslår bølgerne op over molen.
- Det er din egen skyld With direct speechbemærkede hun.
- Vi kan ikke anerkende denne undskyldning With relative clausessom vi i øvrigt har hørt mange gange før.
Kommaforslag runs online in your browser, Microsoft Word, or Google Docs, on a variety of different platforms. All kinds of texts are handled, and you can copy-paste existing text into the program window without losing formatting information.
You get a high-quality tool based on many years of university-level research and development. Correction suggestions are very reliable and build on a deep grammatical analysis of your sentences.
Single-user subscriptions1 start at DKK 32,- (EUR 4.50) per month. For an institutional or company license, or to get a free trial period, please contact us. For teaching purposes, contact Vitec MV. There is free access for employees and students at SDU (University of Southern Denmark).
|Subscription type||6 months2||12 months2|
|Commercial use (single-user license)||Subscribe for 925 DKK
155 DKK per month,
740 DKK ex. VAT
|Subscribe for 1500 DKK
125 DKK per month,
1200 DKK ex. VAT
|Private use4 (personal & family license3)||Subscribe for 450 DKK
75 DKK per month,
360 DKK ex. VAT
|Subscribe for 750 DKK
63 DKK per month,
600 DKK ex. VAT
|Student (single-user license)4||Subscribe for 225 DKK
38 DKK per month,
180 DKK ex. VAT
|Subscribe for 375 DKK
32 DKK per month,
300 DKK ex. VAT
- Single-user licenses are strictly personal and may not be shared with anyone. Violations will lead to account termination.
- Note that this is a recurring subscription, managed and paid via PayPal.
- Family license may be shared within a household. Max 5 devices may be logged in to an account at any one time.
- Private use is for internal documents, learning, and other uses where the final result is not used in a professional/commercial context. If you use the tool at work, for publication, company mail, etc., this will fall under commercial use.